How can we help you?
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
- Talent acquisition solutions for Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing personnel
- Staffing and Recruiting for Direct-Hire and Temporary employment arrangements
- Experts in Product Development, Engineering, and CAD Design
- Onsite and offsite managed R&D project solutions
- Technical Writing/Documentation
- Rapid Prototyping using SLA, FMD and 3D Printed solutions
CORE was established in 2007.
Yes, CORE is BBB accredited
Direct placement is a solution we provide for candidates in which they would be hired in a full time position with one of our clients. Candidates offered a direct hire position are not an employee at CORE; the candidate goes directly on the client’s payroll. Direct hires are usually ideal for filling permanent roles as opposed to a temporary role. In this arrangement, we charge a one-time fee for finding the right candidate for the position.
At CORE, we also offer training services to prospective candidate prior to becoming a direct hire or temporary hire for the employer. In this arrangement, CORE emphasizes training the candidate in order to be better prepared for the client-specific job requirements prior to placement.
- Mechanical Engineering, Design & Drafting
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Strategic Sourcing
- Computer Science
- Skilled Trades & General Labor
As an applicant, you won’t have to pay for any of our services.
Please contact your CORE Recruiter listed at the bottom of the job posting or contact us directly at our head office.
Sometimes our positions fill quickly, or your resume and application might not have been the best match for our clients’ needs. But don’t let that stop you! Connect with us directly or submit your application on our website/job board and we will find something that fits your skills!
Job availability changes on a daily basis. Once your application process is complete, you will be considered based on your preferences and skills, and you will be offered appropriate positions as they become available.
We will always do our best to rectify the situation. You may be requested to stay at an assignment for a period of time until we can find a replacement. We believe in open communication and will continuously work to make it right. Whenever a situation arises please communicate with us and we’ll work together to fix it.
As a job seeker, you don’t have to pay for any services that CORE provides.
- CREO (PRO/ENGINEER)
- Inventor 3D
Our in-house SLA and Polyjet 3D printer uses the latest technology in rapid prototyping.
- Investment casting
- CMM programming
- Design qualifications
- Visual modeling
- RTV/Silicone molding (urethane pours)
- CAD Conversion & Migrations
- 2D Drafting
- 3D Modeling & Rendering
- Reverse Engineering & Product Development
- Plastic Injection & Blow Molding Mold Design
- Mechanical 3D Product Animation
- Finite Element Analysis
- Plant Design Management System
- Electrical Instrumentation’s
- PCB Design and Layout
- Electrical Design & Layout
- 3D VIA Composer
- ISO DRAW
- Manuals and Guides
- Process Documentation
- Technical Documentation
- User Documentation